3.2.2008

The sky was quite clear this sunday morning. The weather seems to be quite good on sundays. Could the fact that not so many people drive to their work affect so much on the quality of the air? Last time when I took video footage of the view from my room I managed to tape over it. So I decided to compensate that mistake. You can see the result below. I asked my local buddy to send me some local music and I put the song on the background. The artist is called Janice but there's no english name for the song.



I had no plans for the day so me and charlie just decided to go take pictures and video about the Victoria harbour as it was such a clear day. We took a bus to TST and spent the day there. In the harbour they had set up some cute stand for the Olympic Games. San Jun from Korea joined us and we went to Hard Rock Cafe to have a dinner. I had a tasty cheese burger, mmm...
After dinner we returned to the harbour for some late night photo shooting. I will post one picture from there later on. At the moment I can just offer videos from our sunday:

No comments: