4.2.2008

During the last 4 years I've always watched the Super Bowl. In Finland the game always comes at night at 1am. This time I had to wake up at 6.30 to make it in time for the 7.30 kick off. It sounded like an impossible mission but luckily Joey called me and woke me up. There was some article about places which show the Super Bowl game and I checked the addresses before leaving. When searching the places from my map book I noticed that one of them was in TST. So we wouldn't have to go to the island with a cab. We rushed to the bus stop and jumped on bus going to TST. After 7am we arrived in Dan Ryan's bar in Harbour City. The first thing they asked when we entered the place was our reservation name. I didn't expect those bars to be packed. I thought we were screwed but luckily they had an empty table with good view to the big screen. We ordered breakfast and enjoyed the game. Me, Joey and Patrick, both of them from the USA, were cheering for the New York Giants as that team was the underdog. And luckily they got a beautiful win over the New England Patriots. When the Giants made their winning touch down the whole bar went crazy! What made the morning perfect was that they were giving away all these Super Bowl merchandise. I got myself a cap, mug and a t-shirt. Free gifts are always welcome:) Anyways, once again I provided you with some video from the event:



After the game I had to make a quick stop at the post office and after that my schedule was empty. That meant I could take a few hour nap. The rest of the day went in the halls or nearby.

No comments: