6.2.2008

It was the last day for the fair markets so me, Charlie, Tarek and Maxim decided to go check it out again and this time with my video camera. After midnight the fair market at Victoria Park was supposed to be packed as you can get all the rest of the lunar new year stuff cheap. And indeed the fair was packed! I have never been in more crowded place. It took us an hour to get to the other side of the fair market which was about 250 meters long:) I don't remember whether I've mentioned it, but the chinese new year is the year of the rat. So many of the things sold in the fair markets are somehow related to rats. But it was almost impossible to go buy anything as it was so difficult to get to the stands. Before coming there we were going to buy something but our plans changed as it was as crowded at 2am as it was in the beginning. The next day I heard Charlie's local room mate had returned from the market at 8am... crazy...
Anyways, check out the video to see what the fuzz was all about:

No comments: