5.2.2008

We decided to go see the other Lunar New Year Fair Market as we didn't have any other plans. The other Fair Market had been set up in Mong Kok so me, Charlie, Krista and Jesse took the MTR to Mong Kok East Station. We decided to check out the Goldfish market again as it was on the way. This time I took some video from there to show you some of the creatures they had in there:



The Lunar New Year Fair Market was a lot smaller than the one in Victoria Park. The same stuff was on sale here also. But we didn't buy anything. The Fair Market wasn't even too crowded, you could easily walk around in there.

After the Fair Market we decided to walk back to TST to this one bar I like. We were walking along the Sai Yeung Choi Street South, which is quite crowded shopping street. I took some video from there just to let you experience the busy Hong Kong style shopping street. I hope the quality is good enough:

No comments: